Sunday, January 17, 2010

Keepin' the Ball Rollin'


I took some time over the holidays to go over what I had done on my western comic, both in terms of story and art, and decided to do some major overhauling on the whole thing. That means it'll be a while before I have any pages to post, but since I don't want to lose the habit of turning out pages I'm going through my notebooks and looking for anything I can work up into short pieces.

This first one is an idea I had about 14 years ago when my wife and I were living in a small town in southeast Ohio - not much to set up, just a quick little two pager:


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!
Why don't you take Beth on a vacation so we can dog sit for you guys!!! Great work man! ecr

Pav said...

Thanks, Steve!

We sure could use a vacation - I'll see what I can do.